You would really believe that being healthy is about as difficult as landing a man on the moon nowadays. With all the information and misinformation, health is downright confusing. It seems like everyday something is coming out about a brand new diet or a miracle pill that will solve all of our problems in an instant. And once we are introduced to the newest cure-all, we get a report totally contradicting what we just learned.
Thank goodness for people like Megan Lyons….
Megan is smart. We’re talking Harvard smart. She’s just the type of person needed to help us navigate through all the loud noise about diet and overall wellness. Her newly released book, “Start Here: 7 Easy, Diet-Free Steps to Achieve Your Ultimate Health and Happiness” is a road map to simplifying how we can all get to a happy place with our health.
Megan Lyons has shared her game-changing approach to wellness with thousands of people through personalized health coaching, health and wellness blogging, and motivational speaking. As founder and owner of The Lyons’ Share Wellness, she’s deeply passionate about inspiring others to feel their healthiest and happiest. Back to her smarts, Megan holds degrees and certifications from Harvard University, Northwestern University, and the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, and is a candidate for a Masters in Holistic Nutrition.
Listen in as we discuss:
- Why health is so confusing.
- Why none of these fad diets work.
- What healthy, sustainable changes we can immediately implement daily.
- The importance of water.
- The study showing that sugar is more addictive than cocaine.
- How we can limit our sugar consumption in a manageable way.
- Ways to sneak exercise in on a daily basis.
- The importance of gratitude.
- Why motivation and accountability are the missing ingredients to lasting health change.
To listen on BlogtalkRadio, click here,
To listen on iTunes, click here.
To connect with Megan you can:
Check out her website,
Like her Facebook page,
Follow her on Twitter, and
Thank you Megan for being on the show!